- Assess of status: the dentist will assess the hygienic condition of the teeth and mouth
- A panoramic x-ray is taken, and we check the condition of teeth
- During the consultation, and discussion between the dentist and the patient, we prepare the treatment plan
- We start the dental treatment with the utmost care and provide informations during the procedure
- During periodically controls, we check the status of teeth and prevent the development of dental problems
The risk of dental caries can be decreased by fissure sealing, a procedure during which the fissures on the occlusal surface of the molars are filled with a tooth-colored, liquid sealant. This preventive method is especially recommended for children and adolescents to seal the fissures of the premolars and molars breaking through the gum. Our clinic is specialized in cosmetic dentistry and smile design in Budapest, Hungary.
The most important elements in the prevention of dental caries are, however, proper oral hygiene and regular dental visits.