The specialists of Denti Implant Clinic work with great proficiency in every branch of dentistry and oral surgery, possessing a comprehensive knowledge gained during many years of practice. Professional assistants and scrub nurses help them in their work in our dental surgery in Budapest. Denti Implant Clinic is also specialized in dental tourism, so people looking for dental implants abroad, visit our dental surgery in Budapest, Hungary.
The terms related to oral surgery have changed in recent years. To differentiate between oral surgical procedures performed in outpatients and oral-maxillofacial surgical procedures carried out in an inpatient setting, the former are called dentoalveolar surgical procedures.
The state-of-the-art equipment employed at Denti Implant Clinic enables our specialists to treat the disorders and diseases requiring either dentoalveolar or oral-maxillofacial surgical procedures according to the highest standards. Additionally, these specialists provide clinical background for those who cannot be treated as outpatients.
The following are the most common dentoalveolar and oral surgery procedures:
- tooth extraction
- surgical tooth extraction (removal of root fragments and remnants)
- treatment or surgical extraction of third molars (if they cause any problems)
- root apex resection (to preserve teeth that cannot be adequately treated with root canal therapy or root filling, and to eliminate focal infections)
- cyst removal procedures (to remove benign cystic tumors of the jaws or soft tissues in the oral cavity)
- sinus closure (if the sinus was opened during tooth extraction)
- dental implants
- sinus lift procedure (with bone replacement, to augment bone mass before placing the implant)
- bone replacement procedures (to prepare a plastic surgery or an implant placement)
- preprosthetic surgeries and soft tissue plastic surgeries (to create optimal conditions for a dental prosthesis)
- treatment of the disorders and the dysfunction of the mandibular joint
- treatment or removal of benign tumors of the oral cavity, and benign lesions or tumors of the jaws and the oral cavity
We recommend regular check-ups for our patients, and these are carried out smoothly by the Denti Implant Clinic staff.